There are many diverse kinds of people in the world that do different sort of things to love their body. Body love if not present by itself, then to have it, some people do extraordinary things to involve in bodily love. Body is the precious gift of God, and this gift could be made more pretty by decorating it through different means.
Why people decorate their body?
People have been decorating their bodies from ages. Some of them do decorate their bodies to have a sense of attraction, and some did so to show their belonging to certain tribe or area, as some Africans do so. Some of them do so to represent their inner selves, inner personality, thoughts and feelings, interests, and life goals.
What are the ways of body-decoration used by women around the world?
Body decoration involves many unusual ways which fit according to different cultures in which they are most commonly practiced and used. Some of them are mentioned in the following paragraph:
- Some women in Africa do decorate their lips and ears with plates and make them look bigger and hanging. They do so because this is their sense of looking attractive and beautiful and this also shows their belonging to a certain tribe.
- Similarly, women of Paduang tribe put metal rings around their neck to elongate it and thus called “giraffe women.” This putting of metal rings around the neck is due to the reason that they want to look attractive and beautiful and it is also because they love their body as decorated in this way.
- In Asia, some women do color their teeth to enhance their body and to render themselves to more lovable beings thus this helps them to love their body and feel good in their bodily looks.
- In some cultures, the henna application is also considered as beauty marker, and women do apply henna on their hands, feet, arms, belly and any other body part to make it more charismatic.
- In the same way, some of the women do put braces on their teeth to change their teeth’s shape and to make them look more alluring.
- In Europe, tattoos are most commonly used as a means to decorate one’s body, and these tattoos are made for hiding any sort of body damage, to reclaim the skin damage, to remind about something positive, and most importantly these tattoos are used for looking more captivating.
- Makeup industry has outreached at a climax, and this is only because of the reason that women do want to look sexy, enchanting, charming, charismatic and irresistible. Through applying makeup, most of the women do look stunning, and it proliferates their natural beauty making them more acceptable.
- Nail paint or nail polish is another way to decorates one’s body to increase self-bodily-love. Nail paint is a way to enhance the natural beauty of nails of hand and feet thus enhancing the beauty of hands and feet overall.
- Experimenting different hair colors is also a way to increase body-love. Through having a new haircut, or changing the color of hairs by dying them with different colorful dyes helps to look more pretty and it do impact the overall looks of a woman thus boosting her confidence and to spiral up her body-love
These are some of the methods which are used by women to increase their beauty. Some of them are purely culture-specific and may look awkward to other culture and society members, but they seem to be fit for the members of that particular culture. Overall, these all methods are adapted by women to look beautiful and to increase their self-body-love.